Lecture Details :
One dimensional unsteady state conduction: applicability of lumped-capacity analysis and Heisler charts.
Course Description :
Introduction to conductive, convective and radiation heat transfer; steady and unsteady state conduction in one dimension; forced and free convection heat transfer.
Heat transfer analysis for boundary layer flows; condensation; boiling; evaporation; black and gray body radiation heat transfer with radiation network; radiation shield.
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Fluid Mechanics III by IIT Kanpur
- Eukaryotic Gene Expression by IISc Bangalore
- Fundamentals of Transport Processes by IISc Bangalore
- Instability and Patterning of Thin Polymer Films by IIT Kharagpur
- Chemistry Laboratory Techniques by MIT
- Introduction to Chemical Engineering by Stanford
- Chemistry 51A Organic Chemistry by University of California
- Small Molecule Spectroscopy and Dynamics by MIT
- Rate Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Freshman Organic Chemistry I by Yale
» check out the complete list of Chemistry Video lectures