Lecture Details :
Free convection: free convection heat transfer from vertical, horizontal and inclined surfaces; combined free and forced convection heat transfer.
Course Description :
Introduction to conductive, convective and radiation heat transfer; steady and unsteady state conduction in one dimension; forced and free convection heat transfer.
Heat transfer analysis for boundary layer flows; condensation; boiling; evaporation; black and gray body radiation heat transfer with radiation network; radiation shield.
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Instability and Patterning of Thin Polymer Films by IIT Kharagpur
- Organic Reactions and Pharmaceuticals by UCLA
- Principles of Chemical Science II by MIT
- Plantwide Control of Chemical Processes by IIT Kanpur
- Chemistry I by Other
- Organic Chemistry - Khan Academy by Khan Academy
- Chemical Reaction Engineering by IISc Bangalore
- Rate Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Fundamental of Chemistry by University of Houston
- Particle Characterization by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Chemistry Video lectures