Lecture Details :
Free convection: free convection heat transfer from vertical, horizontal and inclined surfaces; combined free and forced convection heat transfer.
Course Description :
Introduction to conductive, convective and radiation heat transfer; steady and unsteady state conduction in one dimension; forced and free convection heat transfer.
Heat transfer analysis for boundary layer flows; condensation; boiling; evaporation; black and gray body radiation heat transfer with radiation network; radiation shield.
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Modern Instrumental Methods of Analysis by IISc Bangalore
- Instability and Patterning of Thin Polymer Films by IIT Kharagpur
- Rate Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Biochemical Engineering by IIT Kharagpur
- Introduction to Solid State Chemistry by MIT
- Chemistry of Materials by IIT Kanpur
- Principles of Chemical Science II by MIT
- Organic Photochemistry and Pericyclic Reactions by IIT Kanpur
- Eukaryotic Gene Expression by IISc Bangalore
- Freshman Organic Chemistry I by Yale
» check out the complete list of Chemistry Video lectures