Lecture Details :
Free convection: free convection heat transfer from vertical, horizontal and inclined surfaces; combined free and forced convection heat transfer.
Course Description :
Introduction to conductive, convective and radiation heat transfer; steady and unsteady state conduction in one dimension; forced and free convection heat transfer.
Heat transfer analysis for boundary layer flows; condensation; boiling; evaporation; black and gray body radiation heat transfer with radiation network; radiation shield.
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Principles of Chemical Science I by MIT
- Introduction to Solid State Chemistry by MIT
- Particle Characterization by IIT Madras
- Plantwide Control of Chemical Processes by IIT Kanpur
- Organic Photochemistry and Pericyclic Reactions by IIT Kanpur
- Chemistry by Khan Academy
- Process Control and Instrumentation by IIT Kharagpur
- Organic Reactions and Pharmaceuticals by UCLA
- Advance Analytical Course by IIT Kanpur
- Organic Chemistry - Khan Academy by Khan Academy
» check out the complete list of Chemistry Video lectures