Lecture Details :
Free convection: free convection heat transfer from vertical, horizontal and inclined surfaces; combined free and forced convection heat transfer.
Course Description :
Introduction to conductive, convective and radiation heat transfer; steady and unsteady state conduction in one dimension; forced and free convection heat transfer.
Heat transfer analysis for boundary layer flows; condensation; boiling; evaporation; black and gray body radiation heat transfer with radiation network; radiation shield.
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Instability and Patterning of Thin Polymer Films by IIT Kharagpur
- Novel Separation Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Process Control and Instrumentation by IIT Kharagpur
- Heterocyclic Chemistry by IIT Kharagpur
- Computational Techniques by IIT Madras
- Mass Transfer by IIT Kanpur
- Chemistry of Materials by IIT Kanpur
- Chemistry by Khan Academy
- Introductory Quantum Mechanics by MIT
- Advance Analytical Course by IIT Kanpur
» check out the complete list of Chemistry Video lectures