Lecture Details :
Free convection: free convection heat transfer from vertical, horizontal and inclined surfaces; combined free and forced convection heat transfer.
Course Description :
Introduction to conductive, convective and radiation heat transfer; steady and unsteady state conduction in one dimension; forced and free convection heat transfer.
Heat transfer analysis for boundary layer flows; condensation; boiling; evaporation; black and gray body radiation heat transfer with radiation network; radiation shield.
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Eukaryotic Gene Expression by IISc Bangalore
- Mass Transfer by IIT Kanpur
- Small Molecule Spectroscopy and Dynamics by MIT
- Chemistry by Khan Academy
- Multiphase Flow by IIT Kharagpur
- Biochemical Engineering by IIT Kharagpur
- Freshman Organic Chemistry by Yale
- Process Control and Instrumentation by IIT Kharagpur
- Plantwide Control of Chemical Processes by IIT Kanpur
- Freshman Organic Chemistry I by Yale
» check out the complete list of Chemistry Video lectures