Lecture Details :
Free convection: free convection heat transfer from vertical, horizontal and inclined surfaces; combined free and forced convection heat transfer.
Course Description :
Introduction to conductive, convective and radiation heat transfer; steady and unsteady state conduction in one dimension; forced and free convection heat transfer.
Heat transfer analysis for boundary layer flows; condensation; boiling; evaporation; black and gray body radiation heat transfer with radiation network; radiation shield.
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Multiphase Flow by IIT Kharagpur
- Chemistry 51A Organic Chemistry by University of California
- Introduction to Chemical Engineering by Stanford
- Introductory Quantum Mechanics by MIT
- Introduction to Solid State Chemistry by MIT
- Mass Transfer by IIT Kanpur
- Engineering Chemistry I by IIT Madras
- Thermochemistry by Other
- Organic Reactions and Pharmaceuticals by UCLA
- Fundamental of Chemistry by University of Houston
» check out the complete list of Chemistry Video lectures