Lecture Details :
Free convection: free convection heat transfer from vertical, horizontal and inclined surfaces; combined free and forced convection heat transfer.
Course Description :
Introduction to conductive, convective and radiation heat transfer; steady and unsteady state conduction in one dimension; forced and free convection heat transfer.
Heat transfer analysis for boundary layer flows; condensation; boiling; evaporation; black and gray body radiation heat transfer with radiation network; radiation shield.
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Fluid Mechanics III by IIT Kanpur
- Introductory Quantum Mechanics by MIT
- Instability and Patterning of Thin Polymer Films by IIT Kharagpur
- Chemical Reaction Engineering by IISc Bangalore
- Modern Instrumental Methods of Analysis by IISc Bangalore
- Introduction to Chemical Engineering by Stanford
- Computational Techniques by IIT Madras
- Chemistry II by Other
- Thermochemistry by Other
- Chemistry by Khan Academy
» check out the complete list of Chemistry Video lectures