Lecture Details :
Condensation and boiling heat transfer.
Course Description :
Introduction to conductive, convective and radiation heat transfer; steady and unsteady state conduction in one dimension; forced and free convection heat transfer.
Heat transfer analysis for boundary layer flows; condensation; boiling; evaporation; black and gray body radiation heat transfer with radiation network; radiation shield.
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Introductory Quantum Mechanics by MIT
- Particle Characterization by IIT Madras
- Process Design Decisions and Project Economics by IIT Guwahati
- Green Chemistry: An Interdisciplinary Approach to Sustainability by UC Berkeley
- Fundamental of Chemistry by University of Houston
- Chemistry I by Other
- Engineering Chemistry I by IIT Madras
- Introduction to Chemical Engineering by Stanford
- Modern Instrumental Methods of Analysis by IISc Bangalore
- Multiphase Flow by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Chemistry Video lectures