Lecture Details :
Evaporation: types of evaporators; single-effect and multi-effect evaporator calculations.
Course Description :
Introduction to conductive, convective and radiation heat transfer; steady and unsteady state conduction in one dimension; forced and free convection heat transfer.
Heat transfer analysis for boundary layer flows; condensation; boiling; evaporation; black and gray body radiation heat transfer with radiation network; radiation shield.
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Organic Reactions and Pharmaceuticals by UCLA
- Eukaryotic Gene Expression by IISc Bangalore
- Organic Photochemistry and Pericyclic Reactions by IIT Kanpur
- Principles of Chemical Science II by MIT
- Thermochemistry by Other
- Biochemical Engineering by IIT Kharagpur
- Chemistry 51A Organic Chemistry by University of California
- Chemistry by Khan Academy
- Chemistry Laboratory Techniques by MIT
- Chemistry I by Other
» check out the complete list of Chemistry Video lectures