Lecture Details :
Heat Exchanger: types of heat exchangers; effectiveness-NTU method of heat exchanger analysis; design procedures for double pipe and shell and tube heat exchangers.
Course Description :
Introduction to conductive, convective and radiation heat transfer; steady and unsteady state conduction in one dimension; forced and free convection heat transfer.
Heat transfer analysis for boundary layer flows; condensation; boiling; evaporation; black and gray body radiation heat transfer with radiation network; radiation shield.
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- CHEM 140B - Organic Chemistry II (C00) by UC San Diego
- Particle Characterization by IIT Madras
- Computational Techniques by IIT Madras
- Organic Chemistry - Khan Academy by Khan Academy
- Instability and Patterning of Thin Polymer Films by IIT Kharagpur
- Chemistry Laboratory Techniques by MIT
- Engineering Chemistry I by IIT Madras
- Freshman Organic Chemistry by Yale
- Rate Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Mass Transfer by IIT Kanpur
» check out the complete list of Chemistry Video lectures