Lecture Details :
Heat Exchanger: types of heat exchangers; effectiveness-NTU method of heat exchanger analysis; design procedures for double pipe and shell and tube heat exchangers.
Course Description :
Introduction to conductive, convective and radiation heat transfer; steady and unsteady state conduction in one dimension; forced and free convection heat transfer.
Heat transfer analysis for boundary layer flows; condensation; boiling; evaporation; black and gray body radiation heat transfer with radiation network; radiation shield.
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Organic Photochemistry and Pericyclic Reactions by IIT Kanpur
- Chemistry I by Other
- Introduction to Chemical Engineering by Stanford
- Heterocyclic Chemistry by IIT Kharagpur
- Fluid Mechanics III by IIT Kanpur
- Modern Instrumental Methods of Analysis by IISc Bangalore
- Biochemical Engineering by IIT Kharagpur
- Organic Reactions and Pharmaceuticals by UCLA
- Process Control and Instrumentation by IIT Kharagpur
- Instability and Patterning of Thin Polymer Films by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Chemistry Video lectures