Lecture Details :
Heat Exchanger: types of heat exchangers; effectiveness-NTU method of heat exchanger analysis; design procedures for double pipe and shell and tube heat exchangers.
Course Description :
Introduction to conductive, convective and radiation heat transfer; steady and unsteady state conduction in one dimension; forced and free convection heat transfer.
Heat transfer analysis for boundary layer flows; condensation; boiling; evaporation; black and gray body radiation heat transfer with radiation network; radiation shield.
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Principles of Chemical Science II by MIT
- Small Molecule Spectroscopy and Dynamics by MIT
- Chemistry of Materials by IIT Kanpur
- Process Design Decisions and Project Economics by IIT Guwahati
- Mass Transfer Operations I by IIT Guwahati
- Microscale Transport Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Green Chemistry: An Interdisciplinary Approach to Sustainability by UC Berkeley
- Rate Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Chemistry II by Other
- Organic Chemistry - Khan Academy by Khan Academy
» check out the complete list of Chemistry Video lectures