Lecture Details :
Heat Exchanger: types of heat exchangers; effectiveness-NTU method of heat exchanger analysis; design procedures for double pipe and shell and tube heat exchangers.
Course Description :
Introduction to conductive, convective and radiation heat transfer; steady and unsteady state conduction in one dimension; forced and free convection heat transfer.
Heat transfer analysis for boundary layer flows; condensation; boiling; evaporation; black and gray body radiation heat transfer with radiation network; radiation shield.
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Fluid Mechanics III by IIT Kanpur
- Engineering Chemistry I by IIT Madras
- CHEM 140B - Organic Chemistry II (C00) by UC San Diego
- Chemistry Laboratory Techniques by MIT
- Fundamentals of Transport Processes by IISc Bangalore
- Chemistry by Khan Academy
- Multiphase Flow by IIT Kharagpur
- Advance Analytical Course by IIT Kanpur
- Chemistry I by Other
- Organic Chemistry - Khan Academy by Khan Academy
» check out the complete list of Chemistry Video lectures