Lecture Details :
Radiation heat transfer: view factor; black and gray body radiation; radiation network; radiation shield.
Course Description :
Introduction to conductive, convective and radiation heat transfer; steady and unsteady state conduction in one dimension; forced and free convection heat transfer.
Heat transfer analysis for boundary layer flows; condensation; boiling; evaporation; black and gray body radiation heat transfer with radiation network; radiation shield.
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Process Control and Instrumentation by IIT Kharagpur
- Computational Techniques by IIT Madras
- Engineering Chemistry I by IIT Madras
- Advance Analytical Course by IIT Kanpur
- Eukaryotic Gene Expression by IISc Bangalore
- Fundamentals of Transport Processes by IISc Bangalore
- Rate Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Instability and Patterning of Thin Polymer Films by IIT Kharagpur
- Chemistry by Khan Academy
- Green Chemistry: An Interdisciplinary Approach to Sustainability by UC Berkeley
» check out the complete list of Chemistry Video lectures