Lecture Details :
One dimensional steady state conduction: plane wall, cylinder and sphere with and without heat generation; extended surface heat transfer.
Course Description :
Introduction to conductive, convective and radiation heat transfer; steady and unsteady state conduction in one dimension; forced and free convection heat transfer.
Heat transfer analysis for boundary layer flows; condensation; boiling; evaporation; black and gray body radiation heat transfer with radiation network; radiation shield.
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Small Molecule Spectroscopy and Dynamics by MIT
- Instability and Patterning of Thin Polymer Films by IIT Kharagpur
- Principles of Chemical Science I by MIT
- Plantwide Control of Chemical Processes by IIT Kanpur
- Process Design Decisions and Project Economics by IIT Guwahati
- Organic Reactions and Pharmaceuticals by UCLA
- Chemistry Laboratory Techniques by MIT
- Eukaryotic Gene Expression by IISc Bangalore
- Thermochemistry by Other
- Chemistry of Materials by IIT Kanpur
» check out the complete list of Chemistry Video lectures