Lecture Details :
One dimensional steady state conduction: plane wall, cylinder and sphere with and without heat generation; extended surface heat transfer.
Course Description :
Introduction to conductive, convective and radiation heat transfer; steady and unsteady state conduction in one dimension; forced and free convection heat transfer.
Heat transfer analysis for boundary layer flows; condensation; boiling; evaporation; black and gray body radiation heat transfer with radiation network; radiation shield.
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Biochemical Engineering by IIT Kharagpur
- Advance Analytical Course by IIT Kanpur
- Chemistry by Khan Academy
- Organic Chemistry - Khan Academy by Khan Academy
- Chemistry of Materials by IIT Kanpur
- Chemistry I by Other
- Process Control and Instrumentation by IIT Kharagpur
- Fundamental of Chemistry by University of Houston
- Chemistry Laboratory Techniques by MIT
- Rate Processes by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Chemistry Video lectures