Lecture Details :
One dimensional steady state conduction: plane wall, cylinder and sphere with and without heat generation; extended surface heat transfer.
Course Description :
Introduction to conductive, convective and radiation heat transfer; steady and unsteady state conduction in one dimension; forced and free convection heat transfer.
Heat transfer analysis for boundary layer flows; condensation; boiling; evaporation; black and gray body radiation heat transfer with radiation network; radiation shield.
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Mass Transfer Operations I by IIT Guwahati
- Thermochemistry by Other
- Mass Transfer by IIT Kanpur
- Rate Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Principles of Chemical Science I by MIT
- Particle Characterization by IIT Madras
- Eukaryotic Gene Expression by IISc Bangalore
- Introduction to Solid State Chemistry by MIT
- Chemistry I by Other
- Green Chemistry: An Interdisciplinary Approach to Sustainability by UC Berkeley
» check out the complete list of Chemistry Video lectures