Lecture Details :
One dimensional unsteady state conduction: applicability of lumped-capacity analysis and Heisler charts.
Course Description :
Introduction to conductive, convective and radiation heat transfer; steady and unsteady state conduction in one dimension; forced and free convection heat transfer.
Heat transfer analysis for boundary layer flows; condensation; boiling; evaporation; black and gray body radiation heat transfer with radiation network; radiation shield.
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Microscale Transport Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Principles of Chemical Science I by MIT
- Chemistry I by Other
- Chemistry by Khan Academy
- Advance Analytical Course by IIT Kanpur
- Organic Photochemistry and Pericyclic Reactions by IIT Kanpur
- Chemistry of Materials by IIT Kanpur
- Chemistry Laboratory Techniques by MIT
- Engineering Chemistry I by IIT Madras
- Small Molecule Spectroscopy and Dynamics by MIT
» check out the complete list of Chemistry Video lectures