Lecture Details :
One dimensional unsteady state conduction: applicability of lumped-capacity analysis and Heisler charts.
Course Description :
Introduction to conductive, convective and radiation heat transfer; steady and unsteady state conduction in one dimension; forced and free convection heat transfer.
Heat transfer analysis for boundary layer flows; condensation; boiling; evaporation; black and gray body radiation heat transfer with radiation network; radiation shield.
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Organic Reactions and Pharmaceuticals by UCLA
- Chemical Reaction Engineering by IISc Bangalore
- Introductory Quantum Mechanics by MIT
- Principles of Chemical Science I by MIT
- Mass Transfer by IIT Kanpur
- Microscale Transport Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Plantwide Control of Chemical Processes by IIT Kanpur
- Chemistry I by Other
- Novel Separation Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Chemistry 51A Organic Chemistry by University of California
» check out the complete list of Chemistry Video lectures