Lecture Details :
Jet Aircraft Propulsion by Prof. Bhaskar Roy and Prof. A. M. Pradeep, Department of Aerospace Engineering, IIT Bombay. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Introduction to Aircraft Jet Propulsion.
Jet Engine Cycles : Thermodynamic Analysis of real cycles.
Compressors and Turbines.
Intakes and Propelling Nozzles.
Aircraft Engine Installed Performance, Sizing & Matching.
Ramjets, Scramjets and Pulsejets.
Other Resources :
Other Astronomy Aerospace Courses
- Introduction to Astrophysics by Yale
- Modern Physics: Cosmology by Stanford
- Gas Dynamics by IIT Madras
- Astrobiology and Space Exploration, Winter 2010 by Stanford
- Introduction to Helicopter Aerodynamics and Dynamics by IIT Kanpur
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma Methods by MIT
- Aircraft Systems Engineering by MIT
- Flight Dynamics II (Stability) by IIT Madras
- Introduction to Astrophysics I by UC Berkeley
- Astronomy,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
» check out the complete list of Astronomy Aerospace Video lectures
Astronomy Aerospace Lecture Notes