Lecture Details :
Jet Aircraft Propulsion by Prof. Bhaskar Roy and Prof. A. M. Pradeep, Department of Aerospace Engineering, IIT Bombay. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Introduction to Aircraft Jet Propulsion.
Jet Engine Cycles : Thermodynamic Analysis of real cycles.
Compressors and Turbines.
Intakes and Propelling Nozzles.
Aircraft Engine Installed Performance, Sizing & Matching.
Ramjets, Scramjets and Pulsejets.
Other Resources :
Other Astronomy Aerospace Courses
- Space Flight Mechanics by IIT Kharagpur
- Introduction to Astrophysics I by UC Berkeley
- Introduction to Aerodynamics by IIT Kharagpur
- Acoustic Instabilities in Aerospace Propulsion by IIT Madras
- Gas Dynamics by IIT Madras
- Introduction to Helicopter Aerodynamics and Dynamics by IIT Kanpur
- Physics and Cosmology by UC Berkeley
- Astronomy Videos by Other
- MIT 16.01 Unified Engineering by MIT
- Foundation of Scientific Computing by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Astronomy Aerospace Video lectures