Lecture Details :
Strategic Management by Prof. R. Srinivasan, Department of Management Studies, IISC Bangalore. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Introduction to Strategic Management, Concept of Corporate Strategy, Strategic Management Process, The 7-S Framework, Corporate Policy and Planning in India.
II-BoDs and Top Management
Board of Directors - Role and Functions, Top Management - Role and Skills, Board Functioning - Indian Context.
III- Environmental Analysis
Environmental Scanning, Industry Analysis, The synthesis of External Factors, External Factors Analysis Summary (EFAS), Internal Scanning, Value Chain Analysis, Synthesis of Internal Factors, Internal Factors Analysis Summary (IFAS)
CASE STUDY I.
IV-Strategy Formulation and Analysis
Strategy Formulation, Strategic Factors Analysis Summary (SFAS) Matrix, Business Strategy, Corporate Strategy, Functional Strategy, Strategic Choice
CASE STUDY II.
Strategy Implementation, Organization Structure, Corporate Culture, Diversification, Mergers and Acquisitions
CASE STUDY III.
VI-Evaluation and SIS
Evaluation and Control, Strategic Information Systems.
VII- Other Strategic Issues SMEs and NPOs
Other Strategic Issues, Small and Medium Enterprises, Non- Profit Organizations.
Other Resources :
Other Business Management Courses
- Econometric Modelling by IIT Kharagpur
- Marketing Management by London School of Business and Finance
- Future of Travel Industry. by Other
- Special Topics in Supply Chain Management by MIT
- International Business Communication by IIT Kharagpur
- Strategy by Harvard
- Conference speaker by Other
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma Methods by MIT
- Management Information System by IIT Kharagpur
- Telecommunications, mobile phones. by Other
» check out the complete list of Business Management Video lectures