Lecture Details :
Strategic Management by Prof. R. Srinivasan, Department of Management Studies, IISC Bangalore. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Introduction to Strategic Management, Concept of Corporate Strategy, Strategic Management Process, The 7-S Framework, Corporate Policy and Planning in India.
II-BoDs and Top Management
Board of Directors - Role and Functions, Top Management - Role and Skills, Board Functioning - Indian Context.
III- Environmental Analysis
Environmental Scanning, Industry Analysis, The synthesis of External Factors, External Factors Analysis Summary (EFAS), Internal Scanning, Value Chain Analysis, Synthesis of Internal Factors, Internal Factors Analysis Summary (IFAS)
CASE STUDY I.
IV-Strategy Formulation and Analysis
Strategy Formulation, Strategic Factors Analysis Summary (SFAS) Matrix, Business Strategy, Corporate Strategy, Functional Strategy, Strategic Choice
CASE STUDY II.
Strategy Implementation, Organization Structure, Corporate Culture, Diversification, Mergers and Acquisitions
CASE STUDY III.
VI-Evaluation and SIS
Evaluation and Control, Strategic Information Systems.
VII- Other Strategic Issues SMEs and NPOs
Other Strategic Issues, Small and Medium Enterprises, Non- Profit Organizations.
Other Resources :
Other Business Management Courses
- MA105 Mathematics of Finance by North Carolina State University
- Concept of Management and Evolution of Management thought by IISc Bangalore
- Management Science by IIT Delhi
- Project and Production Management by IIT Delhi
- Organisational Behaviour by London School of Business and Finance
- Inside the Mind of a Reluctant Entrepreneur by Stanford
- Marketing Management by London School of Business and Finance
- SBA Delivering Success by Other
- Organisation Management by IIT Delhi
- Futurist - what is a futurist? Futurist Conferences. by Other
» check out the complete list of Business Management Video lectures
Business Management Lecture Notes