Lecture Details :
Graph Theory by Dr. L. Sunil Chandran, Department of Computer Science and Automation, IISc Bangalore. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
In computer science, graph theory is used extensively. The intension of this course is to introduce the subject of graph theory to computer science students in a thorough way.
While the course will cover all elementary concepts such as coloring, covering, hamiltonicity, planarity, connectivity and so on, it will also introduce the students to some advanced concepts.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- C# Beginners by Other
- Visual Basic by Other
- Adobe Photoshop by Other
- Computer Science II: Programming Abstractions by Stanford
- Biometrics by IIT Kanpur
- CSE 40373 Multimedia Systems by Other
- Unix OS, Spring 2012 by Other
- C++ Programming by Other
- Java Programming by Other
- CSEP 545 Transaction Processing for E-Commerce by University of Washington
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer