Lecture Details :
Graph Theory by Dr. L. Sunil Chandran, Department of Computer Science and Automation, IISc Bangalore. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
In computer science, graph theory is used extensively. The intension of this course is to introduce the subject of graph theory to computer science students in a thorough way.
While the course will cover all elementary concepts such as coloring, covering, hamiltonicity, planarity, connectivity and so on, it will also introduce the students to some advanced concepts.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- COMP1400 Programming for Designers by The University of New South Wales
- C Programming and Data Structures by IIT Kharagpur
- CSEP 590B Computing for the Developing World by University of Washington
- CSEP 524 Parallel Computation by University of Washington
- Computer Science II: Programming Abstractions by Stanford
- The Beauty and Joy of Computing by UC Berkeley
- COMP2911 Design in Computing by The University of New South Wales
- Logic for CS by IIT Delhi
- Computer Architecture by IIT Delhi
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer