Lecture Details :
Graph Theory by Dr. L. Sunil Chandran, Department of Computer Science and Automation, IISc Bangalore. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
In computer science, graph theory is used extensively. The intension of this course is to introduce the subject of graph theory to computer science students in a thorough way.
While the course will cover all elementary concepts such as coloring, covering, hamiltonicity, planarity, connectivity and so on, it will also introduce the students to some advanced concepts.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- The Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs,Spring 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Data Structures And Algorithms by IIT Delhi
- COMP2911 Design in Computing by The University of New South Wales
- Introduction to Copyright Law by MIT
- CSEP 561 Network Systems by University of Washington
- Oracle Databae by Other
- CSEP 504 Advanced Topics in Software Systems by University of Washington
- C++ Programming by Other
- Computer Systems Laboratory Colloquium by Stanford
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer