Lecture Details :
Graph Theory by Dr. L. Sunil Chandran, Department of Computer Science and Automation, IISc Bangalore. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
In computer science, graph theory is used extensively. The intension of this course is to introduce the subject of graph theory to computer science students in a thorough way.
While the course will cover all elementary concepts such as coloring, covering, hamiltonicity, planarity, connectivity and so on, it will also introduce the students to some advanced concepts.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Artificial Intelligence by IIT Kharagpur
- Machine Learning by Stanford
- CSE 60641 Graduate Operating Systems by Other
- Unix OS, Spring 2012 by Other
- CSEP 590A History of Computing by University of Washington
- Digital Systems Design by IIT Kharagpur
- Computer Networks by IIT Kharagpur
- Numerical Analysis and Computer Programming by IIT Madras
- Compiler Design by IISc Bangalore
- Operating Systems,Fall 2011 by Other
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer