Lecture Details :
Graph Theory by Dr. L. Sunil Chandran, Department of Computer Science and Automation, IISc Bangalore. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
In computer science, graph theory is used extensively. The intension of this course is to introduce the subject of graph theory to computer science students in a thorough way.
While the course will cover all elementary concepts such as coloring, covering, hamiltonicity, planarity, connectivity and so on, it will also introduce the students to some advanced concepts.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms by IIT Bombay
- Database Design by IIT Madras
- Software as a Service by UC Berkeley
- Adobe Premiere Pro by Other
- Machine Structures,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Computer System Engineering by MIT
- Oracle Database Design by Other
- Computer Language Engineering by MIT
- Adobe Photoshop by Other
- Dreamweaver by Other
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer