Lecture Details :
Circuits for Analog System Design by Prof. M.K. Gunasekaran ,Department of Electronics Design and Technology, IISC Bangalore. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Introduction to linear IC applications.
Design and error budget analysis of signal conditioners for low level ac and dc applications.
Signal conditioners with instrumentation autozero/chopper/ isolation/ charge amplifiers.
Design and applications of active filters and high frequency circuits.
Design of multi channel low level and high level data acquisition systems using ADC/DAC, SHA and Analog multiplexers.
Designing of low power circuits for transducers.
Other Resources :
Other Electronics Courses
- VLSI Technology by IIT Madras
- Electronic Design and Automation by IIT Kharagpur
- Electronics for Analog Signal Processing II by IIT Madras
- Digital Communication by IIT Bombay
- Circuits and Electronics by MIT
- Pattern Recognition by IISc Bangalore
- Electricity and Magnetism by MIT
- Solid State Devices (IIT Madras) by IIT Madras
- Transmission Lines and EM Waves by IIT Bombay
- Coding Theory by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Electronics Video lectures