Lecture Details :
Circuits for Analog System Design by Prof. M.K. Gunasekaran ,Department of Electronics Design and Technology, IISC Bangalore. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Introduction to linear IC applications.
Design and error budget analysis of signal conditioners for low level ac and dc applications.
Signal conditioners with instrumentation autozero/chopper/ isolation/ charge amplifiers.
Design and applications of active filters and high frequency circuits.
Design of multi channel low level and high level data acquisition systems using ADC/DAC, SHA and Analog multiplexers.
Designing of low power circuits for transducers.
Other Resources :
Other Electronics Courses
- VLSI Data Conversion Circuits by IIT Madras
- Digital Communication by IIT Bombay
- Electronics for Analog Signal Processing II by IIT Madras
- Coding Theory by IIT Madras
- Digital Circuits and Systems by IIT Madras
- Active Filter Design by IIT Madras
- MEMS and Microsystems by IIT Kharagpur
- Transmission Lines and EM Waves by IIT Bombay
- ELEC3104 Digital Signal Processing by The University of New South Wales
- Adaptive Signal Processing by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Electronics Video lectures