Lecture Details :
Circuits for Analog System Design by Prof. M.K. Gunasekaran ,Department of Electronics Design and Technology, IISC Bangalore. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Introduction to linear IC applications.
Design and error budget analysis of signal conditioners for low level ac and dc applications.
Signal conditioners with instrumentation autozero/chopper/ isolation/ charge amplifiers.
Design and applications of active filters and high frequency circuits.
Design of multi channel low level and high level data acquisition systems using ADC/DAC, SHA and Analog multiplexers.
Designing of low power circuits for transducers.
Other Resources :
Other Electronics Courses
- Adaptive Signal Processing by IIT Kharagpur
- Embedded Systems by IIT Delhi
- Semiconductor Device Modeling by IIT Madras
- VLSI Circuits by IIT Madras
- Basic Electronics by IIT Guwahati
- Circuit Theory by IIT Delhi
- Introduction to Linear Dynamical Systems by Stanford
- Microprocessors and Microcontrollers by IIT Kharagpur
- INTRODUCTION TO RFIC by Other
- Synchrotron Radiation for Materials Science Applications by UC Berkeley
» check out the complete list of Electronics Video lectures