Lecture Details :
Novel Separation Processes by Dr. Sirshendu De,Department of Chemical Engineering, IIT Kharagpur. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Fundamentals of Separation Processes; Basic definitions of relevant terms.
Membrane based separation processes; fundamentals and various terms; classifications; Design aspects: various models and their applicabilities.
External field induced membrane separation processes for colloidal particles; fundamentals of various colloid separation; derivation of profile of electric field strength; coupling with membrane separation and electrophoresis.
Gas separation; Surfactant based separation processes.
Fundamentals and modeling.
Micellar enhanced separation processes.
Cloud point extraction;Centrifugal Separation processes and their calculations.
Ion exchange and chromatographic separation processes.
Supercritical fluid extraction.
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Heat Transfer by IIT Guwahati
- Mass Transfer Operations I by IIT Guwahati
- Principles of Chemical Science I by MIT
- Computational Techniques by IIT Madras
- Chemical Reaction Engineering by IISc Bangalore
- CHEM 140B - Organic Chemistry II (C00) by UC San Diego
- Advance Analytical Course by IIT Kanpur
- Chemistry of Materials by IIT Kanpur
- Process Design Decisions and Project Economics by IIT Guwahati
- Chemistry I by Other
» check out the complete list of Chemistry Video lectures