Lecture Details :
Novel Separation Processes by Dr. Sirshendu De,Department of Chemical Engineering, IIT Kharagpur. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Fundamentals of Separation Processes; Basic definitions of relevant terms.
Membrane based separation processes; fundamentals and various terms; classifications; Design aspects: various models and their applicabilities.
External field induced membrane separation processes for colloidal particles; fundamentals of various colloid separation; derivation of profile of electric field strength; coupling with membrane separation and electrophoresis.
Gas separation; Surfactant based separation processes.
Fundamentals and modeling.
Micellar enhanced separation processes.
Cloud point extraction;Centrifugal Separation processes and their calculations.
Ion exchange and chromatographic separation processes.
Supercritical fluid extraction.
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Eukaryotic Gene Expression by IISc Bangalore
- Plantwide Control of Chemical Processes by IIT Kanpur
- Organic Reactions and Pharmaceuticals by UCLA
- Freshman Organic Chemistry I by Yale
- Process Design Decisions and Project Economics by IIT Guwahati
- Freshman Organic Chemistry by Yale
- Principles of Chemical Science I by MIT
- Introductory Quantum Mechanics by MIT
- Organic Photochemistry and Pericyclic Reactions by IIT Kanpur
- Chemistry II by Other
» check out the complete list of Chemistry Video lectures
Chemistry Lecture Notes
- Physical Chemistry by Colby College in Maine
- Chemistry 331: Elements of Organic Chemistry I by Portland Community College
- CHM 240: Organic Chemistry by University of Toronto
- Organic 1 by Rutgers State University of New Jersey
- CEM 924 Intro to Surface Analysis by University of Michigan
- Chem 724: Inorganic Structure & Bonding by Tulane University
- Bio 202: Genetics by University College London
- Elementary Quantum Chemistry by Georgia Institute of Technology
- CHEM-5151 Atmospheric Chemistry by University of Colorado
- Chem 226: Elementary Organic Chemistry by State University of New York