Lecture Details :
Novel Separation Processes by Dr. Sirshendu De,Department of Chemical Engineering, IIT Kharagpur. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Fundamentals of Separation Processes; Basic definitions of relevant terms.
Membrane based separation processes; fundamentals and various terms; classifications; Design aspects: various models and their applicabilities.
External field induced membrane separation processes for colloidal particles; fundamentals of various colloid separation; derivation of profile of electric field strength; coupling with membrane separation and electrophoresis.
Gas separation; Surfactant based separation processes.
Fundamentals and modeling.
Micellar enhanced separation processes.
Cloud point extraction;Centrifugal Separation processes and their calculations.
Ion exchange and chromatographic separation processes.
Supercritical fluid extraction.
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Fundamentals of Transport Processes by IISc Bangalore
- Computational Techniques by IIT Madras
- Fluid Mechanics III by IIT Kanpur
- Plantwide Control of Chemical Processes by IIT Kanpur
- Eukaryotic Gene Expression by IISc Bangalore
- Chemistry Laboratory Techniques by MIT
- Organic Photochemistry and Pericyclic Reactions by IIT Kanpur
- Mass Transfer by IIT Kanpur
- Advance Analytical Course by IIT Kanpur
- Heat Transfer by IIT Guwahati
» check out the complete list of Chemistry Video lectures
Chemistry Lecture Notes
- CHM 240: Organic Chemistry by University of Toronto
- Bio 202: Genetics by University College London
- Organic 1 by Rutgers State University of New Jersey
- Chem 226: Elementary Organic Chemistry by State University of New York
- CEM 924 Intro to Surface Analysis by University of Michigan
- Elementary Quantum Chemistry by Georgia Institute of Technology
- Chemistry 331: Elements of Organic Chemistry I by Portland Community College
- CHEM-5151 Atmospheric Chemistry by University of Colorado
- Chem 724: Inorganic Structure & Bonding by Tulane University
- Physical Chemistry by Colby College in Maine