Lecture Details :
Biochemical Engineering by Dr. Rintu Banerjee,Department of Agricultural & Engineering,IIT Kharagpur. For more
details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Basics of Biology, Overview of Biotechnology, Diversity in Microbial Cells, Cell Constituents, Chemicals for Life.
Kinetics of Enzyme Catalysis.
Immobilized Enzymes: effects of intra and inter-phase mass transfer on enzyme kinetics.
Major Metabolic Pathways: Bioenergetics, Glucose Metabolism, Biosynthesis.
Microbial Growth: Continuum and Stochastic Models.
Design, Analysis and Stability of Bioreactors.
Kinetics of Receptor-Ligand Binding.
Multiple Interacting Microbial Population: Prey-Predator Models.
Bio-product Recovery & Bio-separations, Manufacture of Biochemical Products.
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Chemistry 51A Organic Chemistry by University of California
- Chemical Reaction Engineering by IISc Bangalore
- Heat Transfer by IIT Guwahati
- Mass Transfer by IIT Kanpur
- Chemistry Laboratory Techniques by MIT
- Introduction to Solid State Chemistry by MIT
- Process Control and Instrumentation by IIT Kharagpur
- Chemistry II by Other
- Eukaryotic Gene Expression by IISc Bangalore
- Instability and Patterning of Thin Polymer Films by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Chemistry Video lectures