Lecture Details :
Biochemical Engineering by Dr. Rintu Banerjee,Department of Agricultural & Engineering,IIT Kharagpur. For more
details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Basics of Biology, Overview of Biotechnology, Diversity in Microbial Cells, Cell Constituents, Chemicals for Life.
Kinetics of Enzyme Catalysis.
Immobilized Enzymes: effects of intra and inter-phase mass transfer on enzyme kinetics.
Major Metabolic Pathways: Bioenergetics, Glucose Metabolism, Biosynthesis.
Microbial Growth: Continuum and Stochastic Models.
Design, Analysis and Stability of Bioreactors.
Kinetics of Receptor-Ligand Binding.
Multiple Interacting Microbial Population: Prey-Predator Models.
Bio-product Recovery & Bio-separations, Manufacture of Biochemical Products.
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Chemistry II by Other
- Freshman Organic Chemistry by Yale
- Advance Analytical Course by IIT Kanpur
- Novel Separation Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Fluid Mechanics III by IIT Kanpur
- Microscale Transport Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Small Molecule Spectroscopy and Dynamics by MIT
- Introduction to Chemical Engineering by Stanford
- Organic Reactions and Pharmaceuticals by UCLA
- CHEM 140B - Organic Chemistry II (C00) by UC San Diego
» check out the complete list of Chemistry Video lectures
Chemistry Lecture Notes
- Organic 1 by Rutgers State University of New Jersey
- Chem 724: Inorganic Structure & Bonding by Tulane University
- Chemistry 331: Elements of Organic Chemistry I by Portland Community College
- Physical Chemistry by Colby College in Maine
- Elementary Quantum Chemistry by Georgia Institute of Technology
- CEM 924 Intro to Surface Analysis by University of Michigan
- CHEM-5151 Atmospheric Chemistry by University of Colorado
- Chem 226: Elementary Organic Chemistry by State University of New York
- Bio 202: Genetics by University College London
- CHM 240: Organic Chemistry by University of Toronto