Lecture Details :
Biochemical Engineering by Dr. Rintu Banerjee,Department of Agricultural & Engineering,IIT Kharagpur. For more
details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Basics of Biology, Overview of Biotechnology, Diversity in Microbial Cells, Cell Constituents, Chemicals for Life.
Kinetics of Enzyme Catalysis.
Immobilized Enzymes: effects of intra and inter-phase mass transfer on enzyme kinetics.
Major Metabolic Pathways: Bioenergetics, Glucose Metabolism, Biosynthesis.
Microbial Growth: Continuum and Stochastic Models.
Design, Analysis and Stability of Bioreactors.
Kinetics of Receptor-Ligand Binding.
Multiple Interacting Microbial Population: Prey-Predator Models.
Bio-product Recovery & Bio-separations, Manufacture of Biochemical Products.
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Eukaryotic Gene Expression by IISc Bangalore
- Fundamentals of Transport Processes by IISc Bangalore
- Engineering Chemistry I by IIT Madras
- Chemistry I by Other
- Fluid Mechanics III by IIT Kanpur
- Computational Techniques by IIT Madras
- Freshman Organic Chemistry I by Yale
- Introduction to Chemical Engineering by Stanford
- Organic Photochemistry and Pericyclic Reactions by IIT Kanpur
- Heterocyclic Chemistry by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Chemistry Video lectures