Lecture Details :
Real-Time Systems by Dr. Rajib Mall,Department of Computer Science & Engineering,IIT Kharagpur. For more details
on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Real-time systems are finding increasing use.
The following issues will be discussed.
Modeling Timing constraints
Scheduling Real-Time Tasks: Types of Schedulers, table-driven, Cyclic, EDF, RMA
Handling Resource sharing among real-time tasks
Scheduling Real-Time Tasks in Multiprocessor and Distributed systems
Commercial Real-time operating systems: General concepts, Unix and Windows as RTOS
Survey of commercial RTOS
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Machine Learning by Stanford
- Low Power VLSI Circuits and Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- CSEP 561 Network Systems by University of Washington
- CSEP 590B Computing for the Developing World by University of Washington
- Java Programming by Other
- Computer Networks by IIT Kharagpur
- Unix OS, Spring 2012 by Other
- Data Structures And Algorithms by IIT Delhi
- Compiler Design by IISc Bangalore
- Performance Evaluation of Computer Systems by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer