Lecture Details :
Real-Time Systems by Dr. Rajib Mall,Department of Computer Science & Engineering,IIT Kharagpur. For more details
on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Real-time systems are finding increasing use.
The following issues will be discussed.
Modeling Timing constraints
Scheduling Real-Time Tasks: Types of Schedulers, table-driven, Cyclic, EDF, RMA
Handling Resource sharing among real-time tasks
Scheduling Real-Time Tasks in Multiprocessor and Distributed systems
Commercial Real-time operating systems: General concepts, Unix and Windows as RTOS
Survey of commercial RTOS
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Electronics Courses
- Digital Electronics by Other
- Circuits for Analog System Design by IISc Bangalore
- Electronics for Analog Signal Processing I by IIT Madras
- Electronics for Analog Signal Processing II by IIT Madras
- Digital Hardware Design by Other
- Principles of Digital Communications I by MIT
- Neural Networks and Applications by IIT Kharagpur
- Solid State Devices (IIT Madras) by IIT Madras
- ELEC9344 Speech and Audio Processing by The University of New South Wales
- Transmission Lines and EM Waves by IIT Bombay
» check out the complete list of Electronics Video lectures