Lecture Details :
Compiler Design by Prof.Y.N.Srikant,Department of Computer Science and Automation,IISC Bangalore. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
This course aims to teach students the principles involved in compiler design. It will cover all the basic components of a compiler but not the advanced material on optimizations and machine code generation.
The treatment will be at the level of a graduate course.
Overview of compilation
Machine code generation
Global Register Allocation
Implementing Object-Oriented Languages
Introduction to Machine-Independent Optimizations
Data-Flow Analysis: Theoretical Foundations
Partial Redundancy Elimination
The Static Single Assignment Form
Energy-Aware Software Systems
Inter-procedural Data-Flow Analysis
Worst Case Execution Time Estimation
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Computer Networks by IIT Kharagpur
- C# Beginners by Other
- CSEP 590A History of Computing by University of Washington
- Theory of Computation I by IIT Madras
- Data Structures And Algorithms by IIT Delhi
- Computer Graphics by IIT Madras
- COMP2911 Design in Computing by The University of New South Wales
- Discrete Mathematical Structures by IIT Madras
- Computer Language Engineering by MIT
- Biometrics by IIT Kanpur
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures