Lecture Details :
Compiler Design by Prof.Y.N.Srikant,Department of Computer Science and Automation,IISC Bangalore. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
This course aims to teach students the principles involved in compiler design. It will cover all the basic components of a compiler but not the advanced material on optimizations and machine code generation.
The treatment will be at the level of a graduate course.
Overview of compilation
Machine code generation
Global Register Allocation
Implementing Object-Oriented Languages
Introduction to Machine-Independent Optimizations
Data-Flow Analysis: Theoretical Foundations
Partial Redundancy Elimination
The Static Single Assignment Form
Energy-Aware Software Systems
Inter-procedural Data-Flow Analysis
Worst Case Execution Time Estimation
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Combinatorics by IISc Bangalore
- C++ GUI with Qt by Other
- Oracle Database Design by Other
- Multicore Programming Primer by MIT
- Internet Technologies by IIT Kharagpur
- CS 161 - Computer Science by Portland Community College
- High Performance Computer Architecture by IIT Kharagpur
- CSEP 504 Advanced Topics in Software Systems by University of Washington
- Internet Technology by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer