Lecture Details :
Advanced Optical Communication by Prof. R.K. Shevgaonkar,Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering ,IIT Bombay.For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.ac.in
Course Description :
The content in this course is designed to cover a one semester course at the post graduate level.
After providing the basic foundation of fiber optic communication, the course covers the advanced topics like the
Basic principles of light propagation.
Optical fibers - modal propagation.
Signal distortion on optical fibers.
Optical sources LED.
Photo receivers, noise.
Optical link design, power penalty etc.
SONET/SDH, DWDM, optical switches.
Fiber Amplifiers, EDFA, DRA.
WDM networks and components and Optical CDAMA.
Other Resources :
Other Electronics Courses
- Electricity and Magnetism by MIT
- Solid State Devices (IIT Madras) by IIT Madras
- Electronics for Analog Signal Processing I by IIT Madras
- Convex Optimization II by Stanford
- Coding Theory by IIT Madras
- RF Integrated Circuits by IIT Delhi
- Circuits and Electronics by MIT
- Digital Electronics by Other
- Estimation of Signals and Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Circuit Theory by IIT Delhi
» check out the complete list of Electronics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer