Lecture Details :
Advanced Optical Communication by Prof. R.K. Shevgaonkar,Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering ,IIT Bombay.For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.ac.in
Course Description :
The content in this course is designed to cover a one semester course at the post graduate level.
After providing the basic foundation of fiber optic communication, the course covers the advanced topics like the
Basic principles of light propagation.
Optical fibers - modal propagation.
Signal distortion on optical fibers.
Optical sources LED.
Photo receivers, noise.
Optical link design, power penalty etc.
SONET/SDH, DWDM, optical switches.
Fiber Amplifiers, EDFA, DRA.
WDM networks and components and Optical CDAMA.
Other Resources :
Other Electronics Courses
- Digital Systems Design by IIT Kharagpur
- Digital Hardware Design by Other
- Microprocessors and Microcontrollers by IIT Kharagpur
- Digital Image Processing (IIT Kharagpur) by IIT Kharagpur
- VLSI Data Conversion Circuits by IIT Madras
- Convex Optimization II by Stanford
- Embedded Systems by IIT Delhi
- Electronic Design and Automation by IIT Kharagpur
- Advanced Digital Signal Processing by IIT Bombay
- Digital Integrated Circuits (IITMadras) by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Electronics Video lectures