Lecture Details :
Computer Algorithms - 2 by Prof. Shashank K. Mehta, Department of Computer Science Engineering, IIT Kanpur. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
This course assumes the knowledge of data-structures.
It also assumes the knowledge big-O notation and the concept of time and space complexity of an algorithm.
The course also will not introduce divide and conquer, dynamic programming, and greedy paradigms.
The course will discuss eff cient algorithms from a large number of domains.
Graph algorithm: search algorithms, computation of strongly connected components, shortest distance algorithms, minimum spanning tree algorithms.
Network-flow algorithm: Ford-Fulkerson method; pref ow-push algorithm;
Geometric algorithm: convex-hull computation, line-segment intersection computation, closest-pair computation;
String matching: Rabin Karp algorithm, Knuth-Morris-Pratt algorithm, Boyer-Moore algorithm;
Matrix algorithms: Strassenís multiplication algorithm, LU decomposition, inverse computation; Polynomial computation algorithms: multiplication using DFT, division;
Number theoretic algorithms: division, solution of modular linear equation, primality testing.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- C# Beginners by Other
- Software Engineering by IIT Bombay
- Computer Architecture by IIT Delhi
- C++ Programming by Other
- High Performance Computer Architecture by IIT Kharagpur
- CSE142: Computer Programming I by University of Washington
- CSEP 544 Database Management Systems by University of Washington
- CSE P505: Programming Languages by University of Washington
- Computer Language Engineering by MIT
- XML with,Java Servlet,and JSP by Harvard
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures