Lecture Details :
VLSI Data Conversion Circuits by Dr. Shanthi Pavan, Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Madras. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
This course covers the analysis and design of CMOS Analog-to-Digital and Digital-to-Analog Converters,with about 7 design assigments. The syllabus is as follows :
(i) Introduction to A/D and D/A conversion : sampling, quantization, quantization noise, aliasing and reconstruction filtering.
(ii) ADC/DAC metrics : Differential and Integral Nonlinearity, SNR, SNDR, SFDR and dynamic range.
(iii) ADC Architectures : Will cover two of these architectures in detail
(a) Flash and Floding ADCs.
(b) Oversampling Converters.
(c) Successive Approximation Converters.
(iv) DAC Design :
(a) Current steering DACs.
Other Resources :
Other Electronics Courses
- Coding Theory by IIT Madras
- Control Engineering by IIT Bombay
- Basic Electronics and Lab by IIT Madras
- Electronics for Analog Signal Processing I by IIT Madras
- Active Filter Design by IIT Madras
- Digital Communication by IIT Bombay
- INTRODUCTION TO RFIC by Other
- Electronics for Analog Signal Processing II by IIT Madras
- Convex Optimization II by Stanford
- Pattern Recognition by IISc Bangalore
» check out the complete list of Electronics Video lectures