Lecture Details :
Performance Evaluation of Computer Systems by Prof.Krishna Moorthy Sivalingam, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Madras. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
The objective of this course to understand the fundamental concepts of computer system performance evaluation.
This will include introduction to mathematical modeling techniques (Markov Chains, Queuing Theory and Networks of Queues), discrete event simulation modeling, experiment design, workload characterization, measurement of performance metrics, analysis and presentation of results.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Advanced Multimedia by The University of New South Wales
- Objective C Programming by Other
- Unix OS by Other
- Oracle Databae by Other
- Dreamweaver by Other
- Artificial Intelligence I by Other
- Introduction to Computer Graphics by IIT Delhi
- C Programming and Data Structures by IIT Kharagpur
- Java Programming by Other
- Introduction to Copyright Law by MIT
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer