Lecture Details :
Performance Evaluation of Computer Systems by Prof.Krishna Moorthy Sivalingam, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Madras. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
The objective of this course to understand the fundamental concepts of computer system performance evaluation.
This will include introduction to mathematical modeling techniques (Markov Chains, Queuing Theory and Networks of Queues), discrete event simulation modeling, experiment design, workload characterization, measurement of performance metrics, analysis and presentation of results.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- C++ GUI with Qt by Other
- CSCI E-2 Bits by Harvard
- Compiler Design by IISc Bangalore
- C# Beginners by Other
- Software Engineering III by Other
- Discrete Mathematical Structures by IIT Madras
- Microprocessor Systems by Other
- Principles of Programming Languages by IIT Madras
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- CSEP 590TU Practical Aspects of Modern Cryptography by University of Washington
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer