Lecture Details :
Performance Evaluation of Computer Systems by Prof.Krishna Moorthy Sivalingam, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Madras. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
The objective of this course to understand the fundamental concepts of computer system performance evaluation.
This will include introduction to mathematical modeling techniques (Markov Chains, Queuing Theory and Networks of Queues), discrete event simulation modeling, experiment design, workload characterization, measurement of performance metrics, analysis and presentation of results.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs by MIT
- CS 161 - Computer Science by Portland Community College
- Programming Languages and Compilers by UC Berkeley
- Artificial Intelligence III by IIT Madras
- Data Structures And Algorithms by IIT Delhi
- Digital Computer Organization by IIT Kharagpur
- CSE 30341 Operating Systems by Other
- Compiler Design by IISc Bangalore
- Java Programming by Other
- Computer Graphics by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer