Lecture Details :
Performance Evaluation of Computer Systems by Prof.Krishna Moorthy Sivalingam, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Madras. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
The objective of this course to understand the fundamental concepts of computer system performance evaluation.
This will include introduction to mathematical modeling techniques (Markov Chains, Queuing Theory and Networks of Queues), discrete event simulation modeling, experiment design, workload characterization, measurement of performance metrics, analysis and presentation of results.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Computer Organization by IIT Madras
- Discrete Mathematical Structures by IIT Madras
- CSE 60641 Graduate Operating Systems by Other
- C++ GUI with Qt by Other
- Computer Science III: Programming Paradigms by Stanford
- Biometrics by IIT Kanpur
- CSEP 503 Principles of Software Engineering by University of Washington
- C Programming and Data Structures by IIT Kharagpur
- Graph Theory by IISc Bangalore
- XML with,Java Servlet,and JSP by Harvard
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer