Lecture Details :
Performance Evaluation of Computer Systems by Prof.Krishna Moorthy Sivalingam, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Madras. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
The objective of this course to understand the fundamental concepts of computer system performance evaluation.
This will include introduction to mathematical modeling techniques (Markov Chains, Queuing Theory and Networks of Queues), discrete event simulation modeling, experiment design, workload characterization, measurement of performance metrics, analysis and presentation of results.
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Unreal Development Kit UDK by Other
- Computer Graphics,Fall 2011 by Other
- Artificial Intelligence II by IIT Kharagpur
- Advanced Operating Systems Structures and Implementation by UC Berkeley
- Theory of Computation I by IIT Madras
- CS 161 - Computer Science by Portland Community College
- CSE142: Computer Programming I by University of Washington
- Microprocessor Systems by Other
- COMP1917 - Higher Computing by The University of New South Wales
- Digital Systems Design by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures