Lecture Details :
Aero elasticity by Prof. C. Venkatesan, Department of Aerospace Engineering, IIT Kanpur. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Introduction - Aero elastic Problems - Deformation of Structures and Influence Coefficients - Energy Method - Classification and Solution of Aero elastic Problems.
Static Aero elasticity - Divergence of 2-D airfoil and Straight Wing - Aileron Reversal - Control Effectiveness - Wing loading and deformations - Swept Wing.
Dynamic Aero elasticity - Dynamic/Flutter model of 2-D Airfoil.
Unsteady Aerodynamics - 2-D and 3-D Supersonic flow - Subsonic flow (Kernal Function Approach) - Theodorsen Theory - Finite State Model.
Flutter Calculation - U-g Method - P-k Method - Exact Treatment of Bending - Torsion Flutter of Uniform Wing - Flutter Analysis by Assumed Mode Method.
Other Resources :
Other Astronomy Aerospace Courses
- Turbomachinery Aerodynamics by IIT Bombay
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma Methods by MIT
- Introduction to Astrophysics by Yale
- Gas Dynamics by IIT Madras
- Exploring Black Holes: General Relativity and Astrophysics by MIT
- Flight Dynamics II (Stability) by IIT Madras
- Modern Physics: Cosmology by Stanford
- Advanced Control System Design by IISc Bangalore
- Astrobiology and Space Exploration by Stanford
- Jet Aircraft Propulsion by IIT Bombay
» check out the complete list of Astronomy Aerospace Video lectures
Astronomy Aerospace Lecture Notes