Lecture Details :
Aero elasticity by Prof. C. Venkatesan, Department of Aerospace Engineering, IIT Kanpur. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Introduction - Aero elastic Problems - Deformation of Structures and Influence Coefficients - Energy Method - Classification and Solution of Aero elastic Problems.
Static Aero elasticity - Divergence of 2-D airfoil and Straight Wing - Aileron Reversal - Control Effectiveness - Wing loading and deformations - Swept Wing.
Dynamic Aero elasticity - Dynamic/Flutter model of 2-D Airfoil.
Unsteady Aerodynamics - 2-D and 3-D Supersonic flow - Subsonic flow (Kernal Function Approach) - Theodorsen Theory - Finite State Model.
Flutter Calculation - U-g Method - P-k Method - Exact Treatment of Bending - Torsion Flutter of Uniform Wing - Flutter Analysis by Assumed Mode Method.
Other Resources :
Other Astronomy Aerospace Courses
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma Methods by MIT
- Optimal Control, Guidance and Estimation by IISc Bangalore
- Introduction to Astrophysics by Yale
- Foundation of Scientific Computing by IIT Kharagpur
- Space Flight Mechanics by IIT Kharagpur
- Astrobiology and Space Exploration by Stanford
- Astrobiology and Space Exploration, Winter 2010 by Stanford
- Introduction to Aerodynamics by IIT Kharagpur
- Jet Aircraft Propulsion by IIT Bombay
- Astronomy Videos by Other
» check out the complete list of Astronomy Aerospace Video lectures