Lecture Details :
Natural Language Processing by Prof. Pushpak Bhattacharyya, Department of Computer science & Engineering,IIT Bombay.For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Sound : Biology of Speech Processing; Place and Manner of Articulation; Word Boundary Detection; Argmax based computations; HMM and Speech Recognition.
Words and Word Forms : Morphology fundamentals; Morphological Diversity of Indian Languages; Morphology Paradigms; Finite State Machine Based Morphology; Automatic Morphology Learning; Shallow Parsing; Named Entities; Maximum Entropy Models; Random Fields.
Structures : Theories of Parsing, Parsing Algorithms; Robust and Scalable Parsing on Noisy Text as in Web documents; Hybrid of Rule Based and Probabilistic Parsing; Scope Ambiguity and Attachment Ambiguity resolution.
Meaning : Lexical Knowledge Networks, Wordnet Theory; Indian Language Wordnets and Multilingual Dictionaries; Semantic Roles; Word Sense Disambiguation; WSD and Multilinguality; Metaphors; Coreferences.
Web 2.0 Applications : Sentiment Analysis; Text Entailment; Robust and Scalable Machine Translation; Question Answering in Multilingual Setting; Cross Lingual Information Retrieval (CLIR).
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Computer Science III: Programming Paradigms by Stanford
- Database Design by IIT Madras
- Cryptography and Network Security by IIT Kharagpur
- Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs by MIT
- C++ Programming by Other
- Systems Analysis and Design by IISc Bangalore
- CSEP 544 Principles of Database Systems by University of Washington
- CSEP 544 Database Management Systems by University of Washington
- Computer Science I: Programming Methodology by Stanford
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures