Lecture Details :
Applied Multivariate Analysis by Dr. Amit Mitra,Dr. Sharmishtha Mitra, Department of Mathematics and Science, IIT Kanpur. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Multivariate analysis is a fundamental concept in applied statistics. In this course - we shall first look at basic concepts of multivariate distributions and study standard multivariate distributions which provide multivariate counterparts of the univariate distributions
Multinomial - multivariate normal - Wishart and Hotelling’s T2distributions shall be studied in detail.Important applied multivariate data analysis concepts of principal component analysis, profile analysis - multivariate analysis of variance - cluster analysis - discriminant analysis and classification - factor analysis and canonical correlations analysis.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- California Standards Test: Algebra I by Khan Academy
- Algebra I by Other
- Algebra I Worked Examples by Khan Academy
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics by IIT Kharagpur
- Linear Algebra by The University of New South Wales
- Singapore Math by Khan Academy
- Mathematics for Finance and Actuarial Studies 1 by Other
- Vector Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- California Standards Test: Geometry by Khan Academy
- Probability by Khan Academy
» check out the complete list of Mathematics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer