Lecture Details :
Measure and Integration by Prof. Inder K Rana ,Department of Mathematics, IIT Bombay. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Need to define Lebesgue Integral,Semi-algebra, Algebra, Monotone class, Sigma-algebra, Monotone class theorem. Measure spaces.Extension of measures from algebras to the generated sigma-algebras: Measurable sets; Lebesgue Measure and its properties.
Measurable functions and their properties; Integration and Convergence theorems, Lebesgue integral, Fundamental Theorem of Calculus for Lebesgue Integrals (an outline)
Product measure spaces, Fubini's theorem
Absolute continuity of measures, Radon-Nikodym theorem Introduction
to Lp spaces, Riesz-Fischer theorem; Riesz Representation theorem for L2 spaces.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Introduction to Probability and Statistics,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Functional Analysis by IIT Kharagpur
- Math 60 - Introductory Algebra-1st Term by Portland Community College
- Mathematics for Finance and Actuarial Studies 1 by Other
- Linear Algebra - Khan Academy by Khan Academy
- Differential Equations II by Khan Academy
- Algebra I by Other
- Math 3C: Probability for Math Science by UCLA
- Mathematics I by IIT Kanpur
- Complex Analysis by IIT Guwahati
» check out the complete list of Mathematics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer