Lecture Details :
Chemistry of Materials by Prof. S. Sundar Manoharan, Department of Chemistry,IIT Kanpur.For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Introduction to Materials Chemistry - Preparative routes: Conventional –Precursor technique I,Un Conventional – Soncochemistry technique II,Un Conventional -- Combustion technique,Un Conventional – Microwave technique,High Pressure -Hydrothermal Technique,Coventional Solid State Technique. - Molecular Beam Epitaxy: Monolayers to Multilayers - Pulsed Laser Deposition: Oxide thin films - Pulsed Electron Deposition: From oxides to polymeric films and devices - Sputtering deposited thin films and applications - Crystal growth-Single crystals.
Applications of X-ray diffraction - Applications of X-ray Photoelectron spectroscopy - Applications of X-ray Absorption spectroscopy - Applications of Thermal analysis techniques - Applications of Scanning Tunneling microscopy - Applications of Electron Microscopy - Introduction to Magnetic materials - Magnetic materials & related PhenomenaShape memory materials - Spintronic materials : GMR,CMR,TMR,DMS. - High Tc Superconductors
The New carbon family : Fullerenes and Nanotubes,GrapheneOptoelectronic materials - LEDS - Inorganic phosphors - Phosphor applications - Solar cells - Interview with C N R Rao - Interview with E C Subba Rao - Perceptions
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Process Control and Instrumentation by IIT Kharagpur
- Microscale Transport Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Chemistry II by Other
- Small Molecule Spectroscopy and Dynamics by MIT
- Mathematics for Chemistry by IIT Kanpur
- Fundamentals of Transport Processes by IISc Bangalore
- Organic Photochemistry and Pericyclic Reactions by IIT Kanpur
- Co-ordination chemistry (chemistry of transition elements) by IIT Kharagpur
- Introduction to Chemical Engineering by Stanford
- Introductory Quantum Mechanics by MIT
» check out the complete list of Chemistry Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer