Lecture Details :
Process Control and Instrumentation by Prof.A.K.Jana,prof.D.Sarkar Department of Chemical Engineering,IIT Kharagpur. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Introduction to Process Control.
Mathematical Modeling : Development of mathematical models,Modeling considerations for control purposes.
Dynamic Behavior of Chemical Processes : Computer simulation and the linearization of nonlinear systems,Brief of Laplace transforms,Transfer functions and the input-output models,Dynamics and analysis of first, second and higher order systems.
Feedback Control Schemes : Concept of feedback control,Dynamics and analysis of feedback-controlled processes,Stability analysis,Controller design,Frequency response analysis and its applications.
Advanced Control Schemes : Feedback control of systems with dead time or inverse response,Control systems with multiple loops,Feedforward and ratio control.
Instrumentation : Final control elements,Measuring devices for flow, temperature, pressure and level.
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Particle Characterization by IIT Madras
- Modern Instrumental Methods of Analysis by IISc Bangalore
- Fluid Mechanics III by IIT Kanpur
- Microscale Transport Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Chemical Reaction Engineering by IISc Bangalore
- Process Design Decisions and Project Economics by IIT Guwahati
- Organic Chemistry - Khan Academy by Khan Academy
- Principles of Chemical Science I by MIT
- Principles of Chemical Science II by MIT
- Mass Transfer by IIT Kanpur
» check out the complete list of Chemistry Video lectures
Chemistry Lecture Notes
- Organic 1 by Rutgers State University of New Jersey
- CHM 240: Organic Chemistry by University of Toronto
- Chem 724: Inorganic Structure & Bonding by Tulane University
- CHEM-5151 Atmospheric Chemistry by University of Colorado
- Chem 226: Elementary Organic Chemistry by State University of New York
- Elementary Quantum Chemistry by Georgia Institute of Technology
- Chemistry 331: Elements of Organic Chemistry I by Portland Community College
- Physical Chemistry by Colby College in Maine
- Bio 202: Genetics by University College London
- CEM 924 Intro to Surface Analysis by University of Michigan