Lecture Details :
Lecture Series on Internet Technologies by Prof.I.Sengupta, Department of Computer Science & Engineering ,IIT Kharagpur. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Evolution of Internet, TCP/IP: addressing and routing.
Internet applications: FTP, Telnet, Email, Chat.
World Wide Web: HTTP protocol.
Designing web pages: HTML, forms, CGI scripts and clickable maps, JAVA applets, JAVA script, JAVA servlets, Perl. DHTML, XML.
E-Commerce and security issues including symmetric and asymmetric key, encryption and digital signature, authentication.
Emerging trends, Internet telephony, virtual reality over the web, etc. Intranet and extranet, firewall design issues.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Visual Basic by Other
- iPhone Application Development (Winter 2010) by Stanford
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms by IIT Bombay
- CSEP 590TU Practical Aspects of Modern Cryptography by University of Washington
- Dreamweaver by Other
- Multimedia in Design Presentation by The University of New South Wales
- Human-Computer Interaction Seminar (2009-2010) by Stanford
- Design Verification and Test of Digital VLSI Circuit by IIT Guwahati
- Introduction to Computer Graphics by IIT Delhi
- CSCI E-2 Bits by Harvard
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures