Lecture Details :
Lecture Series on Internet Technologies by Prof.I.Sengupta, Department of Computer Science & Engineering ,IIT Kharagpur. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Evolution of Internet, TCP/IP: addressing and routing.
Internet applications: FTP, Telnet, Email, Chat.
World Wide Web: HTTP protocol.
Designing web pages: HTML, forms, CGI scripts and clickable maps, JAVA applets, JAVA script, JAVA servlets, Perl. DHTML, XML.
E-Commerce and security issues including symmetric and asymmetric key, encryption and digital signature, authentication.
Emerging trends, Internet telephony, virtual reality over the web, etc. Intranet and extranet, firewall design issues.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- XHTML and CSS by Other
- CS 161 - Computer Science by Portland Community College
- C++ Programming by Other
- Operating Systems and System Programming,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Systems Analysis and Design by IISc Bangalore
- Adobe After Effects by Other
- Digital Circuits and Systems by IIT Madras
- CSE P505: Programming Languages by University of Washington
- Introduction to Algorithms by MIT
- CSEP 561 Network Systems by University of Washington
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Computer Science Lecture Notes
- CSE 373/548: Analysis of Algorithms by Stony Brook University
- CS345 Data Mining and Clustering by Stanford
- Software Engineering and Security by Athens University of Economics and Business
- Introduction to Java Development by N/A
- CS 696 Emerging Technologies: Java Distributed Computing by UC San Diego
- CPS 140 Computer Science by Duke University
- CS368: Java for C++ Programmers by University of Wisconsin
- Pixels, Numbers, and Programs by University of Washington
- Information Retrieval by University of Massachusetts