Lecture Details :
Lecture Series on Internet Technologies by Prof.I.Sengupta, Department of Computer Science & Engineering ,IIT Kharagpur. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Evolution of Internet, TCP/IP: addressing and routing.
Internet applications: FTP, Telnet, Email, Chat.
World Wide Web: HTTP protocol.
Designing web pages: HTML, forms, CGI scripts and clickable maps, JAVA applets, JAVA script, JAVA servlets, Perl. DHTML, XML.
E-Commerce and security issues including symmetric and asymmetric key, encryption and digital signature, authentication.
Emerging trends, Internet telephony, virtual reality over the web, etc. Intranet and extranet, firewall design issues.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Parallel Computing by IIT Delhi
- Software Engineering by UC Berkeley
- Performance Evaluation of Computer Systems by IIT Madras
- CSEP 590TU Practical Aspects of Modern Cryptography by University of Washington
- Software as a Service by UC Berkeley
- Introduction to Computer Science I by Harvard
- XML with,Java Servlet,and JSP by Harvard
- Python Programming by Other
- Computer Architecture by IIT Delhi
- Compiler Design by IISc Bangalore
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer