Lecture Details :
Lecture Series on Internet Technologies by Prof.I.Sengupta, Department of Computer Science & Engineering ,IIT Kharagpur. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Evolution of Internet, TCP/IP: addressing and routing.
Internet applications: FTP, Telnet, Email, Chat.
World Wide Web: HTTP protocol.
Designing web pages: HTML, forms, CGI scripts and clickable maps, JAVA applets, JAVA script, JAVA servlets, Perl. DHTML, XML.
E-Commerce and security issues including symmetric and asymmetric key, encryption and digital signature, authentication.
Emerging trends, Internet telephony, virtual reality over the web, etc. Intranet and extranet, firewall design issues.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- COMP2911 Design in Computing by The University of New South Wales
- Systems Analysis and Design by IISc Bangalore
- CSEP 590B Computing for the Developing World by University of Washington
- Computer Science 61B by UC Berkeley
- Java Game Development by Other
- Computer Systems Laboratory Colloquium by Stanford
- Introduction to Computer Science I by Harvard
- Introduction To Problem Solving, Programming by IIT Kanpur
- CSCI E-2 Bits by Harvard
- COMP1927 Data Structures and Algorithms by The University of New South Wales
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures