Lecture Details :
CS 61B: Data Structures - Fall 2006
Instructor: Jonathan Shewchuk
Fundamental dynamic data structures, including linear lists, queues, trees, and other linked structures; arrays strings, and hash tables. Storage management. Elementary principles of software engineering. Abstract data types. Algorithms for sorting and searching. Introduction to the Java programming language.
Course Description :
Course Overview -Using Objects - Defining Classes - Types and Conditionals - Iteration and Arrays - Linked Lists - Stack Frames -Testing - Inheritances - Abstract Classes - Java Packages - Exceptions -More Java - Game Trees - Encapsulation - Encapsulated Lists - Asymptotic Analysis - Algorithm Analysis - Hash Tables - Stacks and Queues - Trees and Traversals - Priority Queues - Binary Search Trees - Balanced Search Trees - Graphs - Weighted Graphs - Sorting - Disjoint Sets - Sortings - Splay Trees - Amortized Analysis - Randomized Analysis - Expression Parsing - Garbage Collection - Augmenting Data Structures
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- The Joy of Computing,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- 3Ds Max 2010 by Other
- Introduction to Computer Science and Programming by MIT
- Artificial Intelligence II by IIT Kharagpur
- Computer Science I: Programming Methodology by Stanford
- CSE P505: Programming Languages by University of Washington
- Computer Science III: Programming Paradigms by Stanford
- Internet Technology by IIT Kharagpur
- Digital Circuits and Systems by IIT Madras
- PHP Stock Market Analyzer by Other
» check out the complete list of Computer Science lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer