Lecture Details :
Real Analysis, Spring 2010, Harvey Mudd College, Professor Francis Su. Get notes and study tools at http://gosuapm.com/
Course Description :
Constructing the rational numbers,Properties of Q,Construction of R,The Least Upper Bound Property,Complex Numbers,The Principle of Induction,Countable and Uncountable Sets,Cantor Diagonalization, Metric Spaces, Limit Points,Relationship b/t open and closed sets,Compact Sets,Relationship b/t compact, closed sets,Compactness, Heine-Borel Theorem,Connected Sets, Cantor Sets,Convergence of Sequences,Subsequences, Cauchy Sequences. ,Complete Spaces,Series,Series Convergence Tests,Functions - Limits and Continuity,Continuous Functions,Uniform Continuity,Discontinuous Functions. ,The Derivative, Mean Value Theorem,Taylor's Theorem,Ordinal Numbers, Transfinite Induction.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Linear Algebra - Khan Academy by Khan Academy
- Calculus of Variations and Integral Equations by IIT Kanpur
- Math 95 - Intermediate Algebra by Portland Community College
- A Basic Course in Real Analysis by IIT Kharagpur
- Differential equations I by Other
- Numerical Methods and Computation by IIT Delhi
- Mathematics for Finance and Actuarial Studies 2 by Other
- Complex Analysis by IIT Guwahati
- Regression Analysis by IIT Kharagpur
- Trigonometry by Khan Academy
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer