Lecture Details :
Real Analysis, Spring 2010, Harvey Mudd College, Professor Francis Su. Get notes and study tools at http://gosuapm.com/
Course Description :
Constructing the rational numbers,Properties of Q,Construction of R,The Least Upper Bound Property,Complex Numbers,The Principle of Induction,Countable and Uncountable Sets,Cantor Diagonalization, Metric Spaces, Limit Points,Relationship b/t open and closed sets,Compact Sets,Relationship b/t compact, closed sets,Compactness, Heine-Borel Theorem,Connected Sets, Cantor Sets,Convergence of Sequences,Subsequences, Cauchy Sequences. ,Complete Spaces,Series,Series Convergence Tests,Functions - Limits and Continuity,Continuous Functions,Uniform Continuity,Discontinuous Functions. ,The Derivative, Mean Value Theorem,Taylor's Theorem,Ordinal Numbers, Transfinite Induction.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Multivariable Calculus by MIT
- Finite Mathematics I by Other
- Calculus of Variations and Integral Equations by IIT Kanpur
- Miscellaneous Mathematics by Other
- Mathematical Methods for Engineers II by MIT
- Engineering Mathematics by The University of New South Wales
- Mathematics for Finance and Actuarial Studies 1 by Other
- AMC Function by Other
- Analytic Geometry and Calculus,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Mathematics I by IIT Kanpur
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer