Lecture Details :
Real Analysis, Spring 2010, Harvey Mudd College, Professor Francis Su. Get notes and study tools at http://gosuapm.com/
Course Description :
Constructing the rational numbers,Properties of Q,Construction of R,The Least Upper Bound Property,Complex Numbers,The Principle of Induction,Countable and Uncountable Sets,Cantor Diagonalization, Metric Spaces, Limit Points,Relationship b/t open and closed sets,Compact Sets,Relationship b/t compact, closed sets,Compactness, Heine-Borel Theorem,Connected Sets, Cantor Sets,Convergence of Sequences,Subsequences, Cauchy Sequences. ,Complete Spaces,Series,Series Convergence Tests,Functions - Limits and Continuity,Continuous Functions,Uniform Continuity,Discontinuous Functions. ,The Derivative, Mean Value Theorem,Taylor's Theorem,Ordinal Numbers, Transfinite Induction.
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Stochastic Processes by IIT Delhi
- Algebra by Khan Academy
- Numerical Analysis and Computer Programming by IIT Madras
- Functional Analysis by IIT Kharagpur
- Trigonometry by Khan Academy
- Differential equations III by Other
- Mathematics I by IIT Kanpur
- Multivariable Calculus, Fall 2009 by UC Berkeley
- Mathematics for Finance and Actuarial Studies 1 by Other
- Linear Algebra by MIT
» check out the complete list of Mathematics courses