Lecture Details :
This is a series of videos that I use in my COP1000 course at Valencia College. It's aimed at people who want to learn computer programming, but have no experience in this field at all.
Course Description :
Getting Started,Variables and Data Types,Input Output,Arithmetic Operators,Problem Solving,Selection if-else,Problem Solving with Selection,Repetition - while,Logical Operators,Mixed Type Expressions.
Problem Solving with Repetition,Short-cut Operators,More Loops do-while, for,Switch,Problem Solving with Repetition and Selection,More Data Types,Arrays,Problem Solving with Arrays,Functions and Decomposition,Problem Solving with Functions,
Appendix : Installing Visual C++ Express 2010,Binary Numbers,Hexadecimal Numbers.
Other Resources :
Other Programming Courses
- Computer Science I: Programming Methodology by Stanford
- HTML5 by Other
- Computer Science E-76: Building Mobile Applications by Harvard
- OO Design in C++ by Other
- Introduction to Computer Science I by Harvard
- Multicore Programming Primer by MIT
- C++ Programming I by Other
- Android Application Development by Other
- iPhone Application Development (Winter 2010) by Stanford
- Advanced Multimedia by The University of New South Wales
» check out the complete list of Programming courses
Programming Lecture Notes
- CSE 401 Introduction to Compiler Construction by University of Washington
- CSE 403 Software Engineering by University of Washington
- CSE 505 Concepts of Programming Languages by University of Washington